During 2009 I intend to:
- be more active on my blog
- be more involved with my kids (why do I always feel that I don't do enough? Am I a normal Mom?)
- follow the 3 R's religiously
- set realistic expectations from my kids
- eat healthy and lose weight (its my intention not my resolution)
- find cheap activities for my kids
- be more creative at home and implement 'Count your blessings not your sorrows and Think positive and move on' in my life.
That reminds me of a cute incident that SP4 told me happened at school...
SP4: Mom, you know President Lincoln was a very nice President.
Me: O yeah! What did he do?
SP4: He said slavery is not good. Do you know what are slaves?
Me: No, can you tell me please?
SP4: Slaves are when people sell people for things. President Lincoln ran in the elections, but he lost.
Me: Then, what happened?
SP4: Then, he ran and ran and ran and then he won!!!
More next time... I hope by the next post I have increased my creativity. I want to take scrap booking lessons... but don't know when..