Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thank you, IP7 and SP5!

Here are some of the compliments I have received from my kids that make me wanna live life all over again:
1. Mom, you look beautiful today.
2. Mom, you look like a flower today.
3. Mom, you look like a princess today.
4. Mom, I like your T-shirt. (This is when SP5 was 3 years old and was seeing me in an Indian outfit after a year or so.)
5. Mom, you are the best (est) mom in the world.
6. Mom, I brought this flower for you from the park. It reminded me of you.
7. Mom, this color looks very nice on you.
8. Mom, you read that story so nicely to me.
9. Mom, thank you for feeding me. The food was really tasty. (though IP7 almost gagged on it)
10. Mom, I love you and I never want to live away from you.

Here are some compliments that they have received from me:
1. Good job, I am proud of you!
2. Very good, I am really proud of you!
3. Good job!
4. Good job!
5. Very good job!
6. Okay, okay, good job!
7. Excellent job!
8. Good job!
9. Good job!
10. Good job!

I have a lot to learn from my kids, 7 and 5 years old!

2 comments:

  1. Really touching post Hetal. Loved it. 'Tis so true that we can learn sooooo much from our own kids. Its like they show us our own world with an entirely different perspective. Hugs to both SP and IP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hetal - I have been trying and trying to post a reply to your comment on my blog (under the post http://indianinfant.blogspot.com/2009/04/beauty-regimen-of-mommy.html). But I think blogger has a problem with me posting there. Anyways, what I wanted to say was - yeah good to get back in touch via the blogger world. I guess we sure can blame Nims for our lethargy ;) And thanks for your compliments on Nikki. I think you should try for a third and this time using a Chinese calendar :-) Khair, thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I plan to do the same as soon as blogger lets me!

    ReplyDelete