Here are some of the compliments I have received from my kids that make me wanna live life all over again:
1. Mom, you look beautiful today.
2. Mom, you look like a flower today.
3. Mom, you look like a princess today.
4. Mom, I like your T-shirt. (This is when SP5 was 3 years old and was seeing me in an Indian outfit after a year or so.)
5. Mom, you are the best (est) mom in the world.
6. Mom, I brought this flower for you from the park. It reminded me of you.
7. Mom, this color looks very nice on you.
8. Mom, you read that story so nicely to me.
9. Mom, thank you for feeding me. The food was really tasty. (though IP7 almost gagged on it)
10. Mom, I love you and I never want to live away from you.
Here are some compliments that they have received from me:
1. Good job, I am proud of you!
2. Very good, I am really proud of you!
3. Good job!
4. Good job!
5. Very good job!
6. Okay, okay, good job!
7. Excellent job!
8. Good job!
9. Good job!
10. Good job!
I have a lot to learn from my kids, 7 and 5 years old!