Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time to get organized!


Warning: A very old post from last year that I completely forgot about.:(

It is back to school time. This year I have pledged to be on top of things 'coz I will have a kindergartener and a 2nd grader! The amount of loose papers coming home is unimaginable. The first thing I needed to do was to organize their work zone. I had this huge empty wall in the boys' room that I planned to utilize. I found these magnetic strips at Ikea for $0.79 a piece including the magnets. That was a bargain!I got three of them so that I could have a strip for each kid and one for the magnetic containers that hold pushpins and paperclips. I found the magnetic containers at Target. I also braided a long piece of yarn that became the rope to hang their art work. I found these pails at Target also. I filled them up with all their writing and coloring supplies so that everything has a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment