Thursday, July 22, 2010

Father's Day Gift



A little late again, but better late than never!!

I did this cute little project with my kids for Father's Day!
I got a blank canvas from Walmart and the kids colored it with green paint with their fingers. After it dried, we did their hand prints in red. IP8 wrote, "No matter how old we get, we will always reach out for you." I think it turned out very cute and regret for not doing it every year. It would look nice on the wall and I would also be able to see my kids' growth by year. It is a good idea for all those Parents whose kiddos are still small.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great idea to do that every year. I wish I would have thought of something like that from the start as well. Thanks for linking it up to Monday Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I think you are right about this being a great thing to do every year. So glad you shared this on monday madness. I am remembering this for my hubby's birthday in a month!

    ReplyDelete