Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love you Costco!


Dear Costco,

This is to inform you that I love you for coming up with the best deals!!

The bestest thing I have ever bought at Costco is the Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Automatic Ice Cream Maker in red. It looks super cute on my counter top and the ice cream quality is out of this world. It felt like we ate real ice cream after ages. I have so far made Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Apricot and Mango ice cream and they all turned out great!!! We were not huge on ice cream before,but now we are addicted. Why is your deal the best? Well, it is available for approximately $50.00 online and retail stores like Macy's. At Costco, I paid $39.99. Apart from the price, your package comes with two freezer bowls unlike others that come with one. That is a savings of $28.00 - $30.00 right there. I have even got my friends hooked up to this. Up until they bought their own ice cream makers, I had become the Ice Cream Lady. We all live in the same complex and every time their kids see me, they ask, "what ice cream are we eating today?"

The reusable aluminum bottles that usually retail for $20.00+ each everywhere are 3 for $15.00 at Costco. They are so cool (according to an 8 year old)and they come with a neoprene sleeve. They are great for taking to work, school, soccer games, pool, anywhere and everywhere. Thanks for this fab deal? Why fab? Because I have seen the exact same set retailing from $27.00 - $89.00 on ebay. These bottles have helped me eliminate disposable bottles from my home. Good for the earth and good for my pocket!

You have these cool reusable, cold drink cups. I had searched high and low for these and was ecstatic when I saw them at Costco. Ever since I bought these, they have been used every single day. A pack of three BPA free cups with 6 reusable BPA free straws cost $18.99 at Costco. It is an absolutely great deal! You ask why? Well, here I go....a Mom at my kids' swim lessons told me that she bought one individual cup for $15.00 at Starbucks. I loved the look on her face when I told her what you offered us. Hubby takes a smoothie to work every day. IP loves his fresh watermelon juice in the cup.


Thank you for offering such great products at such reasonable rates! You are the best! I look forward to more deals like these.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment