Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1 of Training

Week of 01/24/11 - 01/29/11

140 lbs :((

Today's workout:
1.66 miles on the treadmill at 3.4 mph.
50 partial squats
80 jumping jacks
10 walking lunges
10 something ..... I don't know what is it called.... the trainer in the cardio boot camp made us get on all four like the mountain pose of yoga and walk.

VP is confident that he has lost the registration fee and has no hopes that I will workout. As of now even I cannot say it confidently that I will prove him wrong! I am just taking each day as it comes. The boot camp was brutal. I quit at break time because the mountain pose walk made me nauseous. I walked across the hallway to the gym and sat on the lateral press to relax. I felt very weak and dizzy. I sat on the floor of the gym, but it didn't help. I lied down on the floor which was very dirty and rough. I was thinking "Darn it.. I'll have to go home and shampoo." I thought I will pass out and tried to call VP. But then I realized that I had key card so he won't be able to enter the gym. That would give him a panic attack.

I called the three ladies that were working out for help. They sat next to me and gave me water. They were God sent. I was praying to God to make me better soon.... I felt very helpless. The ladies sat with me for sometime till I felt better. God bless them!!

I know I am going to be sore tomorrow.... we'll see if I am motivated or discouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment