Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3

Still sore..... Ouch!!

In the AM while the tea was brewing, I did 20 jumping jacks and 25 side kicks... I don't know what is it called, but I am going to call it that from now on. You kick in the air and try to touch your foot with the opposite hand.

Well, I thought I will be able to squeeze in more work out, but wasn't able to. After work, I had to go to the airport to drop off a visitor. Her flight was at 7:11 pm so we had to leave home by 4:00pm. The drive to the airport was not that bad, but the trip back home was slooooowwwww. The traffic was bumper to bumper half the way. I shouldn't complain..... this gave me a chance to catch up on the phone with NG... o I miss her sooooo much! She has moved to Seattle from the midwest. I want her back. Though we stayed 4 hours away from each other we only met twice. But I felt secure knowing that she is just 4 hours away... in other words a phone call away :))))

Back to my training..... after I got home, we got ready and went to school for the open house. It was nice to see the classrooms, the gym, the art room, the music room (fourth time with IP being in 3rd grade) SP was super excited to show off his classroom. I was amused seeing his animated expressions. IP did a cute job also. They were both very happy and this open house was special because it was the first time that we all went together as a family. Now that we have help at the store VP was able to make it.

By the time we got home, it was bedtime for the kids. Tucked them in and kissed them good night.
My Parents were waiting for us for a delicious dinner of Indian chaat..... khasta kachori, Pani puri, sev puri. It was delicious.... the advantage of having Mom at home!!! If I were by myself I am sure dinner would have been something quick and instant :(

Dinner and clean up got done by 9:30 pm and I was too tired (read lazy) to work out.

So, all in all not a productive day at all as far as training is concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment