Sunday, January 30, 2011

Unproductive but fun!!

I bought some new toys. I hope I play with them enough to make it worth!

Check out my new toy:









But wait....Oh no.... I have started slacking off! I can't do this.... I can't afford to do this. I did not work out AT ALL today!

My day started very late.... I woke up at 9:45 am. I don't remember when was the last time I slept past 8:00 am and 9:45 am is a treat. Both VP and I needed the rest.

After breakfast, we headed off to get some groceries. It was a wrong choice. All the stores were packed, parking lots were packed. People on the road were very frustrated and driving rough.
Each store we went to, we ended up spending more than 30 minutes. It was a time consuming trip, but so worth it! VP and I spent an afternoon by ourselves after aaaaaaaaaaaages!

No comments:

Post a Comment