Friday, September 9, 2011

Tea Party with friends!

We have bi weekly tea parties with friends from our apartment complex. It was my turn to host the party so I decided to make Braided Bread with Paneer stuffing.. There are numerous recipes in blogland so I just mixed and matched recipes and come up with something delicious!

First, some ice cold water
Now a few steps of the Braided Bread.

Roll out an oval from the dough (approximately 15 inches long). Place the stuffing in center.
 Cut equal amount of slits diagonally on both sides of the stuffing
 Then, start braiding.

Once the loaf is braided, let it rest for half an hour covered with a damp cloth. Then bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20-23 minutes.

That's it! 

Linking to Patty's Colours Dekor: The Weekly Story ~ wk 48

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh.. the paneer bread thing looks awesome!! Lovely.. Thanks for linking in.. :-) I so look forward to you linking in every week.. Totally makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that tasted delicious and was a hit at the party:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I'm going to try it, we are a house of paneer lovers. And these tea parties sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice! I love tea and tea parties! I hope when you have time, you will check out my blog called Art, Books, Tea!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete