Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bring on the festivities III ~ Ishta

My Sister -In - Law, Kajal, is the sweetest SIL ever! Ever since I told her about my plan to change the home decor, she has been actively participating in the process via phone because she resides in sunny CA where my heart resides. She just came up with a gazillion ideas and bombarded them at me! I could not keep up with her pace and had to slow down. She is extremely talented, creative and artistic!

Kajal runs her business at Ishta Home Furnishings. She has a huge selection of luxurious silk duvet covers, zari cushion covers, pure silk scarves that are almost weightless (I think they weigh 13 grams), stoles for the upcoming weather, elegant table runners and table mats that as my friend Anchal says, "Give your table a royal look" .... the list is endless!

You have to check it out to believe it! Her prices are very reasonable and the best part is she ships all over the US.

So what are you waiting for? Your traditional home for the festivals is just a click away.

Visit Ishta Home Furnishings and get the ball rolling!

My camera is acting up again so ignore the dates PLEASE!

Check out the bright, colorful, silk cushion covers that she sent for me ~ at night




During the day





The gold table runner on my coffee table is also a product from Ishta



My new train station clock. I had always wanted one, but never found the right size or right price. This one fit the bill so I grabbed it right away.


The nimbu mirchi in the back ground is a gift from my best friend, Nimisha's, Mom. 


Kajal also sent this beautiful mail holder which I hung on the mirror. I have changed the location now. 


The long, vertical ethnic piece that you see behind the TV is also from Ishta. The opposite wall is a bright red color so I like how it pulls the red on this wall also. 



I am getting the home ready for the festivals. I have a lot more goodies from Kajal that scream FESTIVITIES that I need to put to use before the festivals are here. Stay tuned..... more from Ishta next time!

Linking to 

26 comments:

  1. I need to check that out. Everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do so, Debbie and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! I love your railway clock.. and the cushions look beautiful...

    Thanks for linking in to the blog party ;-) ;-) ... Hope to see you with more and more posts...!!

    P.S : Can you link back to the party at your post also , so that we can have more people in ;-) ;-) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful..love cushion covers and clock. gorgeous home and blog. I m following you. I would love if you get a chance to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. see that what happens, when profile is not enabled:) I didnt knew redcilantro is your blog hvp:) first comment I lefy when I came from colours dekor and then I clicked your profile from my blog and found that you are the same:)

    your blog is very nice, will come more often:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Emreen!
    I do have your link on my link parties page. I will add it to the post also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nayana:
    Thank you very much for liking my blog and home. I do visit you every so often, but now I am following you so it will be more regular.
    Is my profile okay now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cushion covers... they make the decor look rich and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Iniyaal... those cushions got me in a festive mood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, clock is very beautiful. can you pl. tell me where did you got that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Nayana! I got it from Hobby Lobby. They have a bigger size also, but for my apartment, this seems perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blog .those cushions are gorgeous .will surely hop over to ajals web to check her stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Blog !!
    Cushions are so elegant !!!

    Spare few minutes to visit my blog !! and Say a Hai!

    http://shoumiaslam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Shoumi: Thank you very much! You have an awesome blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Sharmistha: Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh!! You've got a railway clock as well.. How nice!! How nice!! I totally love it..

    The cushions are absolutely stunning.. Am now off to check her work.. :-)

    Thanks for popping by at Colours Dekor.. Hope to see you more often.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Patty! I have become a regular at your parties.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The c'covers look really beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would LOVE it if you would link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Sara: Done! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Reshma! Please head on over to Ishta Home Furnishings for more choices.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for linking in The Keybunch Party...loved the decor.

    ReplyDelete