Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bring on the Festivities V ~ Window Treatments

My dining room window looked something like this:






But not anymore... with the sheer panels from Ishta Home Furnishings and the red panels from Home Goods they are now

Ta daa....
(During the day)

(At night)

This is one of the many times I wish I were a better photographer. These pictures don't do justice to the sheer panels from Ishta Home Furnishings at all. The color is much more brighter and the embroidery has nice subtle shades of brown, cream and gold. 

I absolutely love my window treatment except the height at which my hubby installed the curtain rod! 


Don't you think the curtains are a tad bit higher? I would love them more if they would be hugging the floor. I told him, but he didn't listen and he still thinks they look good the way they are.
Hey I shouldn't be complaining. He was kind enough to install them for me the first thing on a weekday morning without me asking him to.

7 comments:

  1. YOur window treatments are beautiful. Great job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to layer the 2 sets of curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely.. Love how your curtains look.. very pretty.. The colours are lovely too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! Found you via Shabby Nest. Would love for you to link up to my weekly Things I've Done Thursday party that runs until noon EST on Saturday. We also have a custom blog button giveaway going on right now!!

    Melanie
    http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/10/things-ive-done-thursday-and-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These windows look a lot happier with a little fabric on them! Thanks so much for linking up to Fabulous Friday!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I do agree with you though. I would want them touching the floor. Just discovered your blog and I love it. I'm a new follower. Hope you stop by and check out my blog. I also have a link party every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely !! Love the work on the curtains...!!

    ReplyDelete