Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am featured

I am so happy!!! I am featured on Cheri's blog. Please go ahead and check her amazing blog. She also has great parties.

It did come as a surprise to me because I had not submitted to be featured. It started out as a normal day at work. I thought of checking my emails and I see this email from Cheri saying she has featured me. I was happy.

It has arrived right on time because over the past few days I had been thinking about how slow and inconsistent I have been on posting. I even thought of deleting this blog.

Just then I get this.... a nice boost to get me going. Thanks Cheri!

4 comments:

  1. Congrates..your wreath is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nayana! Appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured. And please don't delete this blog...it keeps me connected to you!

    ReplyDelete