Friday, December 16, 2011

Chocolate Pretzels

Inspired by pinterest, we finally decided to make these yummy chocolate pretzels. It was so much fun to make! All you need is pretzels and Hershey's kisses.

This is how you roll:
Line a baking tray with wax paper and arrange the pretzels in a single layer. 

 Place an unwrapped 'Kiss' on each pretzel. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F and place the baking tray in the oven for 2 minutes only.
 After 2 mins pull the tray out of the oven and put another pretzel on each while applying slight pressure. Refrigerate the baking tray for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate sets. These were the longest 10 mins we have spent. We were getting impatient, so I decided to freeze the tray for a little less than five minutes. Once out, it was difficult to resist popping these in the mouth.
These were fun and quick to make, and much less messy than chocolate coated pretzel rods. 

I will definitely be making these again. It was a fun, edible craft to do with kids!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.. those looks super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look yummy and totally doable for a not so great baker like myself :)

    I'm your newest follower! I would love for you to come by my blog and follow me back if you get a chance :). Found you through Debbiedoos newbie party.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound fantastic... just the perfect, simple "baking" idea I was looking for. Found you from Home Stories A to Z. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too found this on pinterest....OMGoodness!!! is all I can say. Our first batch was gone in no time flat!!!

    ReplyDelete