Thursday, December 1, 2011

Diaper Cake

I prepared this lovely diaper cake for my sister-in-law's baby shower. It was so much fun making this cake. My Mom and I rolled the diapers and fastened them with thin, clear rubber bands.

I started out with a baby powder bottle in the center and topped it with a baby bottle. This formed the center around which I arranged the diapers. I found these cute baby themed cake pics at the dollar store. I used them for decoration. The decoration possibilities are endless.

Since this baby shower was out of town and I reached the night before the event, I did not have time to go wild with the decorations. I took the folded diapers with me and assembled the cake at my SIL's place.
The baby shower was last year and I am writing about it this year... and my SIL still has 2008 calendar in the back ground. This is how current we are! 
So not good... but  I always thought I have lost the pics so never really prepared a post. Oh well.... better late than never!


 I was having so much fun during the baby shower that I completely forgot to take better pics.These are from the night before with my phone.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment