Friday, August 22, 2014

Table Runners to Chair Covers


As August comes to an end, we start feeling a slight chill in the air. The tips of the leaves start changing colors. The boys in the Patel Household start looking forward to football season and I start preparing for the festive season!

With Navratri and Diwali being right around the corner, I have started rearranging and redecorating my very minimally decorated home. I have these beautiful table runners in different colors which scream festivities all over. They have the bright colors, the gold weaving  and the traditional designs. Since they are all pretty, I am  unable to decide which one to use. So I decided to use them as chair covers. They worked perfectly! They make my dining table look so colorful and festive!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment